Terms of Service
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of use of the website,
to all applicable laws and regulations, and accept that you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
License to use
Permission is granted to use the service (information or software) on the Review Goal website for personal, non-commercial transient viewing only. This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you can not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Review Goal website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notation from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” them on any other server.
This license will terminate automatically if it violates any of these restrictions and may be canceled by Review Goal at any time. At the end of your viewing of these materials or at the end of this license, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession, either in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Review Goal website are provided “as is”. Review Goal makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other breaches of rights. In addition, Review Goal makes no warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or in connection with such materials or on any site linked to this site.
Under no circumstances will Review Goal or its suppliers be liable for damages (including, among others, damages for loss of data or profits, or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials on the site of Internet of Review Goal. Even if Review Goal or an authorized representative of Review Goal has been notified orally or in writing about the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for indirect or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments in Review Goal are processed using the secure Stripe system or a secure and verified payment gateway, without entering confidential financial information through our website. The secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services, you explicitly accept that you clearly understand and accept what you are buying and you will not present a fraudulent dispute through a credit or debit card. In addition, you are authorized to use the credit card, debit card, or any other source of payment used to make the purchase. In the event of a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or a chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset and cancel your account and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users recognize chargebacks as disputes.
Reviews and errata
The materials that appear on the Review Goal website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Review Goal does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Review Goal may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without prior notice. Review Goal, however, does not undertake to update the materials.
Review Goal has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of said site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Review Goal. The use of any of these linked websites is the responsibility of the user.
Modifications to the terms and conditions
We strive to provide our users with leading support in the internet industry. For any technical or sales inquiries, send us an email at [email protected]
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services can request a full refund within the first 7 days of their purchase. Refunds will be processed through our customer service agents, who can be contacted at [email protected] Review Goal reserves the right to satisfy the customer and all reimbursements must be processed with due diligence and due process.
- Review Goal is not affiliated with any third party.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with business rules and any legislation to which you are subject. You use Review Goal at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not at fault that your business account may be disabled for any reason.
- We need your company name and business address to obtain the information required to put our reporting software into operation. We do not store, give away, or distribute your information to third parties. We will not post or make reviews of any kind on your account.
- We can not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operation of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the clients to ensure that their accounts are properly configured while using the Review Goal service.
- You accept that when you buy our service, you understand and accept clearly what you are buying and you will not present a fraudulent dispute through the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw all or part of our service or any of its contents at any time without prior notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to verify if the Terms have changed
Still Have Questions?